Saturday, January 9, 2010

Noah's First Hair Cut

Okay, okay...after many hints and comments about our blog needing to be updated, I finally got around to it today. Noah is napping and Brady is watching "Toy Story" and I have a little quite time. I tried to upload pictures that will fill in the past two months. Here goes...



Noah's First Haircut 1-09-2010

Noah had his first haircut today. He did very well. He sat on my lap and let Mrs. Martha cut his hair like a big boy. I teared up as I watched him change from my sweet little baby into a big boy. Time goes by so fast!

He looks like he is pouting, but I promise he was enjoying everything that was going on at the beauty shop!


Here is Noah with Mrs. Martha. Noah is a fourth generation customer. Martha used to cut Papa's hair, she still cuts both of my parent's hair, my hair, Brady's hair, and now Noah's.


Look at my big boy haircut!



No comments:

Post a Comment